- 10% on CAPEX + 10% on competitiveness
- Up to 10 years exemption from personal income tax and profit tax.
- Maximum cumulation: up to 50% of eligible investment costs
- Business plan analysis
- Flexibility in contracts
- „Moving“ limits on annual payments, depending on available budget funds
- Shortening the payment period of CAPEX and competitiveness
- Increasing participation in cash measures vs. subsidies / exemptions in the overall structure
- Up to 50% government support for a maximum period of 10 years – focused on providing tailor-made solutions
- 10 year tax holiday for profit tax and 100% reduction of personal income tax for a period of up to 10 years
- Support growth of capital investments and income with a return of 10 + 10% of investment costs in new machines and equipment or investment in buildings
- Exemption on paying utility taxes to the local municipality and fees for land building permits
- R&D measure – refinement (50% return on investment)
- Cash swap for subsidies for paid personnel and profit tax n-2
- State support mechanism packages for staff training aiming increased productivity
- Long-term lease on land in free zones in Republic of North Macedonia up to 99 years at concessionary prices
- Service for construction and lease of facilities by TIDZ/span>
- Free connection to natural gas, water and sewerage network
* Each individualized offer can consist of all or part of these elements, with different share in overall accumulation and varying intensity.
Type of infrastructure
Utility / service
(including connection to the main power lines in the country)
(including connection to the main road / rail corridors in the country)
(new services for accommodation of workers from and outside the country, education, child care and health)
- Each company has its own designated person for direct communication
- Any request can be submitted online by filling out the
- The contact person provides timely support and response to requests and needs (no later than 5 days from receipt of the request)
- Each investor communicates with one person about the infrastructure, the state assistance, support for the services of other institutions, etc.
- Personalized support for the requirements and needs of investors in the post-investment phase
- Electronic system for dealing with needs / issues
- Three pillars of support
- A quarterly questionnaire is submitted which is used to research investor satisfaction, and the results are the basis for further upgrading of investor care.